1. Registration is required for all classes. Payment must be made in order to reserve your spot in a class.
2. You may register in the shop, over the phone, or on-line. We accept all credit cards or you may send a check but your name will not be added to the class roster until the check has been received.3. Class fees are non-refundable. You may transfer your class fee to another class up to 7 days prior to the scheduled class. No transfers will be allowed after that time. Only one transfer will be allowed. No exceptions.
4. Refunds will be issued via cash or check only if the shop cancels the class.
5. You may send someone else in your place to a class that you have registered for and paid for if you cannot attend.
6. Minimum class size varies by class and instructor. We reserve the right to cancel a class if the minimum enrollment is not met. As a general rule we will cancel a class 3-5 days prior if the minimum is not met.
7. Class supplies sheets are available on-line and/or in the shop. Quilter's Cocoon does not loan supplies. If you come to class without supplies you will need to purchase.
8. If a class requires a book or pattern purchase each student in the class must have their own due to copy right infringement laws.
9. Please try and have all supplies prior to coming to class. If a class requires pre-work please make sure it is complete in order to keep up with the rest of the class.
10. Please make sure that your sewing machine is in good working order and you know how to use it.
11. We do have a couple of loaner sergers.
12. Children or unpaid guest are not allowed to attend class with you.
13. Majority of classes concentrate on teaching a technique. Do not expect to finish your project in class depending on the class you are signed up for.