This Wonderful and Adorable "Up On the Housetop" pattern from One Sister Designs. This is a 2-day class. On the first day, we will make the Reindeer; second day, we will make the Santa.
Limited amount of Kits are available at Quilter's Cocoon.
Pattern is in the Completely Crazy book by Janet Nesbitt of One S1ster (required)
* Sewing machine with 1/4" foot, cord, pedal.... in good working order.
* Small iron and ironing mat
* Cutting mat and rotary cutter with a new blade, rulers (long and smaller rulers)
* Clover Wonder Clips
* Seam ripper
* Neutral thread
* Freezer paper
* Lite Steam a Seam 2
* Thread catcher if you have one
* and any other supplies for your sewing comfort
Before class instructions for the first day:
* Trace the reindeer pattern onto the uncoated side of a piece of freezer paper. Label each piece.
Before class instructions for the second day:
* Trace the santa pattern 3 times onto the uncoated side of a piece of freezer paper. Label each piece.