The last step and finish to making your quilt. In this class you will learn how to make French or Double Fold binding.
Supply list for Binding Class
PLEASE BRING TO CLASS:
* A small quilted quilt (about 40" X 60") You will learn how to trim and square up your quilt in class.
* Binding fabric for your quilt - Cut your binding fabrics according to pattern instructions. Usually binding strips are cut at 2-1/2" or 2-1/4" by Width of Fabric. If you are not sure how to cut, you may wait untill class time.
* Thread (matching your binding fabric)
* Hand sewing needle (to stitch down your binding)
* Basic Sewing Supplies: --Sewing machine in good working order, cord, foot pedal ~ Walking foot (optional) ~ -- Large square ruler (12" or larger) and long ruler (24") -- Mat, Rotary Cutter -- Scissors -- Seam Ripper, pins, -- Clover Wonder Clips (Recommended)