Learn how to make this beautiful elephant designed by Violet Craft. Limited spaces.
We also have kits available in gray as in picture or a purple elephant. Or come in and Cocoon Staff can help with fabric selections.
Pattern: the ELEPHANT ABSTRACTIONS by Violet Craft
Before class preparation:
1. Please take your pattern to Staples and have them copy front and back sides of pattern onto single sided of 11" x 17" paper.
2. Roughly cut out all copied units leaving about 1/4". Organize them in order from 1 to 97.
What to bring to class:
Prepared patterns, all fabrics for elephant, and supplies below.
* Sewing machine, cord, pedal.... in good working order.
* Open toe foot for your machine, or applique foot, or clear foot.
* Chrome needles 90/14
* Add-A-Quarter Plus Ruler (12")
* Small iron and ironing mat
* Small cutting mat and rotary cutter, small ruler (8" x 12" or similar)
* Scissors - One for fabrics and one for paper
* Seam ripper
* Fabric glue pen or glue stick
* Neutral thread
* Thread catcher if you have one
* and any other supplies for your sewing comfort