Learn how to foundation paper piece with Rhonda.
Pattern is included with class.
What to bring to class:
* F8s each of pink, orange, red, yellow, blue and green (or scraps of each color). I used scraps at least 2" to 3" strips.
* FQ of white for background
* Sewing machine, cord, pedal.... in good working order.
* Open toe foot for your machine, or applique foot, or clear foot.
* Chrome needles 90/14
* 6" Add-A-Quarter Ruler
* Small iron and ironing mat
* Small cutting mat and rotary cutter, small ruler
* Scissors - One for fabrics and one for paper
* Seam ripper
* Fabric glue pen or glue stick
* Neutral thread
* Thread catcher if you have one
* and any other supplies for your sewing comfort
* Sack lunch